Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dear Tyler,

                     I want to accomplish good goals and get my diploma and when I get out of high school then I will seek to find goof employment quit my job at Philippi shop 'n' save and go to find a job with my brother Bryan Hedrick in the oil field or take my electricians license and go to the union to get good benefits and make good money but when I have a good paying job ill save to build my house I've always wanted and property along with a good wife etc.  hopefully every thing I think of rite now will work out next year at this time and I wont have no worries or struggles in life and hope to be wealthy and help people out if needed. 

Either way when I graduate hopefully by that time I will have started my career and settled in my house within five to ten years after graduation living on a decent farm with all my land and tractors making progress on my property and making it look fancy and well taken care of but by this time next year hopefully everything will be just as good as it is now if not just as better a it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment